You’re not just a Middlesex Healthcare FCU member when you’re in town. You’re a valued member wherever you go, and that’s how you should be treated. For that reason, Middlesex Healthcare FCU is a proud shared branching partner – meaning that when you’re out of town, you still have access to over 4,600 compatible credit unions.
Make deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, and more – all as if you were in your home branch. Finding a nearby location is simple – simply go online call, or download a convenient app to your phone, then presto! An affiliated branch is within your view!
- Use affiliated credit unions nationwide as if you were at your home branch
- Over 4,600 convenient locations available
- Conduct a number of transactions at any member branch, including:
- Loan payments
- Make transfers between accounts
- Purchase money orders, travelers checks and official checks*
- And more!
- Simply bring in the following materials:
- Your home credit union’s name
- Your account number
- Valid government-issued photo identification, e.g., state driver’s license, US passport
*May not be available at all outlets and locations.
Shared branching is available anywhere you see this swirl logo. Use any of the following methods to find the location nearest to you:
- Online locator by zip code, address, or city
- By calling 800-919-CUSC (2872)
- Web browsing on your mobile phone at m.cuservicecenter.com
- Download a convenient iPhone® app
- Download a convenient Android™ app