Cash in on cash outs with free, high-dividend Kasasa Cash. Not only is this account always free, you also make money – enjoy high dividend payouts for everyday banking activities.
On top of that, receive ATM fee reimbursements* not just in and around Connecticut, but nationwide! Why pay to keep your own money? Make more of it with a free account that pays you instead!
- 0.75% APY* on balances up to $15,000
- 0.075% APY on balances over $15,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.01% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds up to $25 per month*
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Links to Kasasa Saver® for more earnings
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free eStatements
- Free Visa® debit card
- Shared branching access at over 5,000 compatible credit unions
- No minimum deposit to open Kasasa Cash
Qualifying for rewards is so easy, you're probably already doing it! It's as simple as doing the following each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases post and settle
- Have at least 1 automatic payment (ACH) or direct deposit post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive eStatement notice
- Be enrolled and log into online banking
If you don't meet the qualifications one month, don't worry. There is no penalty, and you still have a free checking account that earns our base dividend rate. Plus, you can get back to earning big-time dividends and nationwide ATM fee refunds the very next month.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of current Truth in Savings Disclosure. Rates may change after account is opened. For Kasasa Cash, if qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25 and refunded during the first week of the next calendar month.; (2) balances up to $15,000 receive APY of 0.75%; and (3) balances over $15,000 earn 0.075% interest rate on the portion of the balance over $15,000. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash all balances earn 0.01% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle Kasasa Cash account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one-day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. The advertised Kasasa Cash APY is based on compounding dividend. Dividend earned in Kasasa Cash is automatically transferred to Kasasa Saver each statement cycle and does not compound. Actual dividend amount paid may be less than advertised Kasasa Cash APY. The Kasasa Saver APYs may be less than Kasasa Cash APYs. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.