We are pleased to announce that our upcoming Systems Upgrade will take place over Labor Day weekend. This comprehensive Systems Upgrade will result in more efficient operations to better serve you in the future. Throughout the many months of preparation for the Systems Upgrade, our fundamental goal has been to limit as much member impact as possible. We are working diligently to make the transition as seamless as possible for you. Regardless how much preparation and planning takes place, there will still be some member impact surrounding Labor Day weekend.
Always remember, Seasons Federal Credit Union will NEVER ask you to provide confidential information, such as account numbers, card numbers, or social security numbers, via email, text message, or direct mail.
Just a few of the System Upgrade improvements include:
- Upgraded online and mobile banking with fully integrated bill pay
- Mobile check deposit available through mobile banking (no separate app!)
- Online Account Opening for your convenience
PLAN AHEAD FOR SYSTEMS UPGRADE LABOR DAY WEEKEND August 31 - September 3
Please review the following information carefully to avoid any inconvenience during our systems upgrade.
- We WILL be open for business on the Saturday of Labor Day Weekend!
- Branches and Call Center will close at our normal time of 12pm on Saturday, 8/31.
- The credit union will be CLOSED on Monday, 9/2 and Tuesday, 9/3.
- We will resume regular business hours on Wednesday, September 4 at 9:00 am
- During the Systems Upgrade (beginning after noon on 8/31 through Wednesday 9/4) the following services WILL NOT BE ACCESSIBLE:
- Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Mobile apps for iPhone and Android Mobile Check Deposit
- Seasons Federal Credit Union ATMs
- Balance inquiries at any ATM or the via Mobile Money app
- Your existing Seasons Federal Credit Union debit and credit cards will continue to work during our Systems Upgrade. There will be reduced limits on debit cards beginning 12:00 pm on August 31st until 9:00 am on September 4th.
Systems Upgrade Schedule: Plan Ahead
Systems Upgrade at a Glance
New Online & Mobile Banking Coming Soon
We are hard at work on our new Mobile App & Online Banking system. We’re getting all the pieces just right so you can do what you need to do easier and faster! And it’s coming soon!
What is “Systems Upgrade”?
The core data processing system is the software and supporting hardware that Seasons Federal Credit Union uses to maintain members' deposit and loan accounts, process transactions, and support services such as debit cards and online banking.
How does this Systems Upgrade benefit me?
As a result of the Systems Upgrade, Seasons will be able to provide its members with...
- A convenient streamlined banking experience
- Existing and emerging technology
- Customizable online banking
- Brand new mobile app with check remote deposit capture built into the app
Is my personal and financial information safe and secure?
Yes. The safekeeping of member account and personal information is the Credit Union's top priority. Personal data and account information will be safe and secure throughout the entire systems upgrade process.
Will branch hours be affected during the systems upgrade period?
Yes. All Seasons Federal Credit Union branches will close at 12:00 p.m. on Saturday, August 31 and will re-open on Wednesday, September 4.
Will my account number change?
No. Your account number will not change after systems upgrade.
Will I be able to access Online and Mobile Banking?
No. Online Banking and Mobile Banking will be unavailable from approximately 12:00 p.m. on Saturday, August 31 until the new online banking and mobile banking platform goes live on Wednesday, September 4.
Will I be able to access Online Bill Pay?
No. Online Bill Pay will be unavailable during the systems upgrade. If you have scheduled bill payments set up in Online Banking they will be processed as normal. After the systems upgrade, please verify payees, dates, and amounts to ensure accuracy.
Will I need to get a different debit card?
No, your debit card will not change and all current debit cards will continue to work normally after systems upgrade.
What should I do if I have questions?
If you have additional questions, please call 860-346-6614 or stop by one of our branches.